So I am still on the diet!! It just is very time consuming to take a pic of every meal and upload them. But I have been pretty good. I still haven't drank any Coke. I made pulled pork the other day in the crock pot and it sounds weird but the recipe I use calls for it to soak in the crock pock with Coke b/c it makes the roast very tender. So when I poured it in the crock pot I took a sip of it and it actually tasted VERY sweet to me after not having it for 2 weeks. It didn't bother me at all not to drink it.
My stats so far are a little hard because my weight fluctuates every day. If I work out I have been down to 114 pounds or if I have a day with some carbs I can be around 115-116 pounds so it's really hard to tell. Although, my waist has been in the 27 1/2" -28" area which is good that I've lost one inch around the waist but I'm very impatient and want the inches gone faster. I will keep going. What's amazing is that we have not eaten out in 2 weeks! I'm getting exhausted making 3 meals a day and all the dishes and cleaning up. We usually get out at least once over the weekend and once over the week or more so I'm getting tired of cooking. Yesterday I was craving Chipotle and looked up a recipe online and tried making it yesterday but it didn't' taste anything like it, unfortunately. :( This week I'm having a girls night for sushi so I may have to do sashimi which is sushi without the rice. But, we'll see. That might be hard for me to do b/c I love sushi. That's the latest wtih that.
No comments:
Post a Comment