Friday, October 12, 2012

I love the fall...

I love this cool fall weather with the sunshine the kids and I have been playing outside a lot so I figured I take some pictures...
My sweet pumpkin!

As Olivia and I were leaving this morning to pick up Luca she said "Baby is going to be sad that I am leaving, she is going to cry."  I said are you going to miss her and she said "Yes, I love her."
I can't believe how big she's getting can't they just stay this little?  I really love this age.
They were about to pick some flowers for me.  I love their matching jackets.
Where's Olivia?
I never have taken advantage of this beautiful view right in our neighborhood.  Now that I'm into photography whenever I'm driving I think to myself...this would be a good place to shoot. Corey walks to this area to go fishing..if you look really close the river is right behind them. I need to get a family picture soon before all the leaves fall off!
Luca picked out the biggest leaf!
Aren't they just precious.  They were over taking pictures then I bribed them with a sucker and look how great they posed!
A little vintage...
I remember posting a pic after Corey planted our Mums (three years ago) and look how big they have gotten and also our bushes and two swirly trees?
http://joanna-andresfamily.blogspot.com/2009/09/landscaping.html

1 comment: