Monday, October 8, 2012
Apple Pies...
Today I volunteered to help Olivia's pre-school class. I didn't bring my camera because before I left, I double checked the class "agenda" and it said they would be making the pies on Wednesday so I thought I just screwed up the date in my head. Well, it was today and I had so much fun watching Olivia in class. As I mentioned in the previous post, Olivia's teacher told me she is "the poster child." At first, I thought is she just saying that? But it was true, Olivia does so well in school I am so proud of her. The 1st thing the teacher asked them to do was to wash their hands before making their apple pie. Olivia was always the 1st one to do everything they asked. She listens to her teachers, follows directions really well, socializes with the kids, moves around the class to do different things like crafts, painting, play-doh, etc. And she participates and always raises her hand during circle time. I was so proud of her! Luca and Olivia actually have the same recess time. It's so cute because they always play together. Luca was the line leader today and was so excited about it when he saw me that was the 1st thing he said. When the teacher said "It's time to line up." He sprinted to the stairs to make sure he was first and did a good job being the line leader. I'm taking them to Greaters tomorrow for ice cream because they make me so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment