Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Olivia's Baby

Luca and Olivia took their markers and wrote all over Olivia's baby doll today which she sleeps with and takes her around the house everywhere.  She talks to her baby, feeds her baby, gives her kisses.  She just loves her baby "sister.".  I couldn't get the marker off the baby and was getting frustrated that I asked Olivia "Maybe you can ask Santa for a new baby doll for Xmas?"  She was silent for a little bit, looked at her baby and said "No, I don't want a new baby, I love my baby.  I don't want her to go in the garbage, she sleeps with me."  It was so precious.  Then I stopped getting frusterated and  took my time to really scrub off all that marker off  her baby since I realized how important she was to her (event though she did put the marker all over her body) she was so happy.  I just love how caring she is, it's really sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment