Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Olivia's Conferences

Today was Olivia's 1st conference at school and the teachers had nothing but GREAT things to say about her.  They told me they LOVE having Olivia in class.  Olivia does a great job rotating around the class, has a great attention span, asks great questions during circle time, always raises her hand, is always the 1st one to do what the teacher asks, puts her toys away when asked and they said she has very good large and small motor skills.  She loves to do art and always knows her alphabet and numbers when asked.   They told me she has made two really good friends Anna and Reese (which O talks about them all the time).  The teachers said they are very similar to Olivia in which they are soft spoken, rotate around the class and are good students, too.  So proud of her!

The conferences were running behind so as I was waiting outside the classroom door another couple came out of their conference.  They told me that the teachers told them that their child should do a playdate with Olivia.  I'm assuming that's a good thing! 


Luca's conferences were good, too.  Their teachers I think have a different style (Olivia's teachers are VERY detailed and send us a long email of everything they do) Luca's teachers are great, they are very to the point I think I have already blogged about his conference.

Luca did tell me that he was the "news guy" today in class.  I wasn't sure what that meant but he told me that he told the class about how he got to go to the Farm with his sister, Momma, and Papa and he got to play in the corn with his friend Landrick and Olivia's friend Alina.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment