This CRACKS me up!
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Like Mother, like daughter...Like Father, like son!
So if any of you saw the pictures I posted on Facebook from our Halloween party...you will understand these pics. Corey and I were a white trash couple. I was the guy and he was the girl. I was so happy that the kids slept through the entire party! Corey did a good job of getting the kids tired by taking them to Greaters to play, to the mall and to McDonalds to play even more while my sister and I were preparing all the food and deco. The kids were asleep by 7pm which gave us enough time for us to get dressed for the party without them seeing us. The next morning we had our wigs, teeth and shoes laying on the floor and the kids got a hold of it and I HAD to snap some pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment