Corey had the day off work today and Luca also had no school today so we took the kids to Leeds Farm!
It was cold but all these activities warmed them up!
Olivia loved zip-lining!
So did Luca! Corey and I had his 1st conference with the teachers and we had a good report. They said he is very social, participates during circle time, and has very good fine motor skills. They did a writing activity and they said he did well. He has made a good friend, Paul. Luca says he's his best friend and the teachers were saying that everyone loves Paul because he's the tallest in the class. They said that the first couple of days of school Luca was attached to Paul's hip, but now he's social with all the other boys, too. Paul is having a Birthday Party this weekend at Cosi so it should be fun!
Luca loved zip lining, too!
I love this workers expression. He seems so happy?
Oh my gosh another pic of me and my kids...this isn't normal! :)
Olivia asked me to ride with her. I remember riding with her a couple of years ago and Luca was by himself crying the entire time.
http://joanna-andresfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-fun-at-corn-maize.html
http://joanna-andresfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/fall-fun-at-corn-maize.html
Petting the goats.
I love how Olivia's hands make me look like I have super tiny hands. :)
Corey took this great pic, one of my favorites!




















Looks like another fun event in Columbus!
ReplyDelete