So have you guessed what the kids are going to be for Halloween? :)
I have to say they are THE cutest pirates I have ever seen!
Luca is just like his father, always getting into character on Halloween!
He's so serious about being a pirate. He calls Olivia his "Matey."
I love that their costumes match. Olivia's is a little skimpier than the picture and Luca's was huge!
My favorite pirate boy!
My favorite pirate girl.
Dope, that was a prop! I guess they earned it for being good little models.
Arrgh!
My last day as a 33 year old! :( This was taken yesterday and today was my Birthday. When I went to blow out the candles, Luca said "Are you going to wish for a baby?" Uhh no thank you! Two is plenty for us!












1) LOVE LOVE LOVE the costumes!!!
ReplyDelete2) The pictures are amazing! I love your set up and even the trees match with their amazing colors.
3) Luca is funny with his baby comment!
4) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You look fabulous, you have not changed a bit!