Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mamma Mia!

As I had mentioned my parents are in town and they came here with a lot of veggies from their garden in Michigan. So they made homemade tomato sauce from scratch. They also made pasta from scratch, too! Olivia wanted to help.

I think she thought she was playing with play-doh.

This is so much work, I never understand how my parents aren't tired.

Made with lots of love!
The final product!
Olivia testing it.
Trying it!
Lovin' it!

We even got a night out with our favorite couple Ante and Jes who are also O's godparents.  We had a fabulous night of sushi, wine and Jenni's ice cream.  We even met another couple Brian and Jes and we had a wonderful time!  Unfortunately, Jes and Ante will be moving back to Cleveland at the end of August.  We will miss them so much!

1 comment:

  1. The pasta looks great! And, you look hot on date night :-)

    ReplyDelete