One of Luca's most favorite thing to do is putting a puzzle together. He's actually very good at it, too.
I have been wanting to buy him this Curious George puzzle for a while and was so patient until it went on Clearance - $3! I love a good buy and the smile it put on his face!
After we put the puzzle together he went upstairs and grabbed his Curious George and said "Mine doesn't have paint on him!" I gave him this puzzle today and he's put it together 4 times. Puzzles encourage logical thinking and it's great for me because he's concentrating so much that I get more quiet time! Olivia will ask Luca if she can watch and then she'll put the wrong pieces together and will say "I did it!" But, I have been working on smaller (9 piece puzzles) with her and she's starting to enjoy it, too! She was napping during all of this so no pictures of her today!



He is such a smart little guy!
ReplyDelete