This was Olivia's face when she first saw the Lake!
My sister's MIL bought this Superman cap and glasses for Luca. He absolutely LOVED it and wanted to wear it everywhere.
Showing it off.
This was taken at my sisters house in Monroe. I want to get outdoor patio furniture like hers! This is one of my favorite pics of the girls. I think they seemed to bond a lot, it was so cute! I'm glad Olivia has Gabri since she will not have a sister like I do.
The kids jam packed in the baby pool.
Gabriella enjoying the pool.
And now she's not enjoying it! ;)
I love this pic. My sister told Olivia if she took a nap she would get ice cream. As soon as Olivia woke up she said "I took a good nap, I want Ice Cream!"
The three musketeers! Luca got to sleep in this tent at the cottage. He loved it and was so good about sleeping in it. Olivia on the other hand, had some issues with going to sleep at zia's.
I love this pic of the girls again!
Olivia enjoying the sand for the first 30 minutes until Luca accidentally shoveled sand in her eyes. She couldn't even open up her eyes at first. Zia was able to rinse most of it out, Thank God!
This is my favorite pic that I took!
So cute!
This was when we were back in Monroe. Olivia loves seeing the horses in my Dads back yard.
Gabri enjoys seeing the horses, too!
Time for a tractor ride with Nonno. Luca told me he was tired from working so hard with Nonno.
Isn't that sweet?
Luca was pooped after this trip. He has NEVER fell asleep on the couch and he was watching Word World and fell asleep.
Thanks Zia for such a great time! We love you! XOXO





















Glad you guys had fun! Will definitely do it again next year. Lets plan it next July with our hubbies too! Love you guys too! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete