Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine!

So my darling little Olivia has been having a little bit of an attitude lately.  Here are some things that she said and I wrote them all down b/c this was at 11:30pm last night after she woke up because she was a little gassy and hungry since she didn't eat any of her dinner last night.  So as she was talking to me I was writing it all down so I wouldn't forget.

Me: Olivia, eat your chicken.
Olivia:  I AM (insert tilted head and an attitude look on her face) eating my chicken!

Me: You ready to go Night Night?
Olivia: No, I finish my chicken, then I go ni ni.

Me: Why were you crying tonight?
Olivia: I cried b/c Woody pick me up and pick you up. (Not sure if she had a dream?)
Me: What? Why did you cry?
Olivia: Cuz, I wan you here.

Olivia: I like Woody, do you like Woody?  NO you like Buzz.

It's interesting to write down our conversation.  I also noticed that when Olivia and Luca are having a conversation it's always the same conversation.

Luca: I like blue.
Olivia: I like pink.
Luca: I don't like pink, I like blue.
Olivia: I don't like blue, I like pink.

This is what they discuss every day...


















No comments:

Post a Comment