Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Firestation Tour

I organized a Firestation Tour with my Moms group today and I took Luca since my parents left today and took Olivia with them for a small 2 day vacation. Apparently, they had my sister watch Olivia so they could go to the grocery store and it sounded like she had a blast with her cousin, Gabri.  I can't wait to see the pics they took. I think it's nice to spend some quality one on one time with each kid. Luca is loving the attention but he did tell me that he misses Olivia.


Luca really does well with focusing and listening to people.  He was so good and even nodded his head a few times to the fireman to show that he was listening to him.
This lucky guy got to try on the fireman's uniform.
So the fireman asked if anyone had any questions.  All the kids were sitting down and Luca went up to the fireman and told him that he had a firetruck.  Then he walked back to his spot and I told him that he can ask him a question and that he should raise his hand this time.  So he walked close to the fireman again and raised his hand and asked him something about where do they get the water for the water hose? I thought that was a pretty good question.
They even let him hold the water hose.
Group picture!  All the kids had a nice time and the firemen were great.  We were even there for a 911 call for a medical emergency and it was seconds after we finished touring the Medic truck, so we got to see the Medic truck leave with it's light on and sirens on. 

1 comment: