Corey's cousins were in Las Vegas the same time we were so we took the Hoover Dam tour together. It was a lot of fun!
This is amazing - when you see it in person it's a HUGE bridge.
There has been a drought. The water used to be at the top of the white line.
If you rub the statues feet you'll get lots of good luck!
Scary!
It's amazing that the concrete hasn't fully cured b/c there is so much concrete in this dam.
Here's the Pink Jeep that we toured in.
This was a really neat terazzo floor installed by Italians at Hoover Dam.
We saw Whoopi Goldberg!
Corey saw Jerry Springer.
This was a volcano show at Mandalay Bay.
This neat little sculpture was made out of canoes.
We had a great vacation in Vegas. We had a relaxing time laying out by the pool and sleeping in. We missed the kids terribly. Everytime I would see a baby or toddler I would think about the kids and that's about all we talked about the entire vacation. Vegas definitely isn't the best place for kids and I was so surprised at how many people brought their kids there. Our kids were in good hands with Grammy & Poppy. Olivia woke up this morning and said Poppy when she saw me. I guess she was missing him more than me.
Now that vacation is over we are going to try to potty train Luca this week. So far today, we had one accident. Corey put Olivia on the potty today and she actually went! Maybe we could just potty train them both at the same time? On the other hand, having the patience to potty train one is plenty for us right now! Wish us luck because I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting week.
Awesome pictures! I would love to see the Hoover Dam.
ReplyDelete