Monday, August 16, 2010

Uncle Nay Nay's Visit

Uncle Nay Nay is back from Japan visiting. Here's the pic of him and the kids before he left when we lived in our apartment.


Luca was close to Olivia's age and now look how big they got in one year!



Corey's Aunt Jo & Uncle Steve & cousin Lucian were in town from NY.

Luca loved Lucian - he wanted to be just like him. He wore his keys on his belt, his cell phone, hat & even put on glasses like Lucian.


What's even funnier is that Luca was wrestling around with Lucian & Steve and then out of no where Luca slapped Steve in the face. Only my son slaps his celebrity uncle in the face! I made him apologize but we were all laughing including Steve.

Evie showing off her dance moves on the firetruck.

Even though this looks bad, they were actually helping me put all the beer in the ice and being good helpers. I had to snap a pic b/c I'm sure when they are of legal age they will be drinking beers together.

Luca and Olivia were doing the cutest thing together. Olivia's new thing lately is screaming. Luca would stay "No scream Ovivia." Then he would start screaming and then they would hug each other. It was really cute, well, except for the screaming part. I even took video of it. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload it.

Luca is doing fabulous with the potty training. He now tells us when he needs to go potty. Luca also realized today that girls have different body parts than boys.

1 comment:

  1. The picture with Steve and Luca looks like something out of a movie scene. Glad you guys had fun with them. Nate looks thinner than the last time I saw him. I'm sure he is glad to see his family.

    ReplyDelete