Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Kids!

I took the kids to the Powell Park & Splash Pad. They both were very happy!

Day 2 of Potty training has been good. Luca actually went #2 on the potty today. I was so proud of him.

One of the benefits of them being so close in age is that they both enjoy the same things. They had their bathing suits on b/c you can see in the background that this was also a splash pad park.

Luca is so independent - I remember last year I would have to help him down the slide but he doesn't need my help anymore.

The other day I told Luca that he was cute and he said "No, Ovivia cute...Cuca soo happy!

1 comment:

  1. They are getting so big. That was so sweet of Luca to say his sister is cute and he is happy. He is such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete