Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Jackie & Marc's Wedding
My good friend, Jackie, got married this weekend to Marc Armstrong. They met in Michigan for the OSU/Michigan game 4 years ago. Marc and Corey went to the SAME grade school in Batavia. Isn't that a small world? She called me the day she met him and I told her she was going to marry him! It was a beautiful wedding & I've never been to a poolside reception - it was pretty cool! Jackie was a beautiful bride. She sent me a text the day of the wedding telling me that there is a saying that you usually dream about what you are worried about the night before your wedding - well her dream was that Corey and I didn't show! What's funny about this is we scheduled a lunch date on Monday and I got the date mixed up and didn't show! I guess her dream was sort of right? Grammy & Poppy watched Luca all day and spent the night so we could enjoy their wedding day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment