Olivia kissing her baby doll. She loves giving kisses to her dolls and stuffed animals.
Friday, July 2, 2010
Learning how to "Take Turns"
Today's lesson..."taking turns." This playdate was at our friend Katie's house. She has an in ground pool but all the kids preferred going down the slide instead of playing in the pool! I was trying to teach them how to stay in line because at first it was a little chaotic, kids were crying because someone cut in front of them. I decided to take charge and showed them how to line up. I told them to put their hands on the next persons shoulders. They all followed directions really well and learned how to stay in line and wait their turn. Isn't this the cutest picture? ;)

Olivia kissing her baby doll. She loves giving kisses to her dolls and stuffed animals.
Olivia kissing her baby doll. She loves giving kisses to her dolls and stuffed animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment