Friday, July 9, 2010

1st Ice Cream Cone

Olivia and Luca had their very 1st mini ice cream cone. Olivia loved it. Luca not so much.

A special thanks goes to Tremont Electric for buying our kids their 1st ice cream cone.




Luca wasn't a fan and wasn't interested in getting messy.


She looks like she's becoming a little girl in this picture. I love her in red!

Her favorite show - Yo Gabba Gabba

Going for a dip in the pool

It's been so hot that we all went into the baby pool!


Luca thought it was fun to pour the water on me.

I wonder where he learned that from?

1 comment:

  1. Anneliese (and Jeremy) LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba! I do not know anything about it because if I put it on it means I have to DO something like make a phone call or cook dinner. Jeremy must put it on for his own viewing pleasure because he knows the names of all the characters and what the personalities are like, ect ... LOL

    ReplyDelete