Olivia committing her 1st crime...ripping the United States Flag!
It was so cute to watch Luca wave back to all the people in the parade.
Luca being all patriotic.
That's one big Birthday Cake!
This was our favorite float.
It even had Brutus the Buckeye on the end of this long trailer!
Luca liked this Old Fashioned Firetruck.
There were a lot of these.
We thought this was pretty creative.
Luca found Papa's old motorcycle helmet and put it on him.
It's so big on him that he looks like an astronaut!
Since I've lived in Columbus I've never been to a parade here so this was my 1st one as well as the kids. Luca and Olivia seemed to enjoy it. I just remember when I was a little the parades had a lot more floats and kids throwing candy. At this parade, I got a Buckeye thrown at me! Maybe they knew I was from Michigan? We aren't going to brave going to the fireworks shows this year. They all start at 10pm which is too late for the kids. Maybe next year? Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment