Saturday, July 17, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

One of the qualities that I love about Corey is that he's a handy man. Corey can make anything and can put anything together. Luca wants to be just like his Papa. Luca had this little project that he got for his Bday and Corey and Luca worked on it together. Corey read the directions & Luca screwed all the pieces together to make this submarine. It was a Handy Manny Project which is one of Luca's favorite shows next to Yo Gabba Gabba. It came with a little screwdriver , "Turner." Luca also had a Phillips screwdriver and I was trying to teach him the difference between the two. I said this is a Phillps screwdriver and he said "My screwdriver not Phillips." I thought it was the funniest thing.


We are so lucky because he's such a good boy and it has been nice to spend some one on one time with him. We are very excited to pick up Olivia tomorrow - I think he misses her because he doesn't have someone following him around the house and to play with. He's been asking me "Mommy come me, play train?" He's so loving and caring and we are blessed to have him in our life.

1 comment: