I made it to day #3! My workout today consisted of running again (Corey and I have signed up for a 10K and a 15K this year) both in hopes that it will force us to work out and hopefully lose some weight! I ran 40 minutes again plus 5 minutes of warm up/cool down and burned 464 calories.
For breakfast I had one egg with spinach, green and red peppers and a half of a grapefruit.
While I ate Olivia worked on an opposites worksheet. Olivia and I ran some errands and went to Sam's Club and Target. She was getting pretty hungry so I had a bag of pretzels that I gave her and I had some myself, too for a little snack.
I need to get more creative on my lunches but once again I had tuna yes I've had it 3 days in a row! I'm ready for something different tomorrow. I ate it with arugula, 1 boiled egg and a half avacado. I also had carrots, celery and hummus and one banana. I'm not going to lie but I was dying for a Coke today. It just sounded so refreshing. I was reading that drinking Coke has a "heroin" addict affect. I can understand how heroin addicts can relapse. It's very hard to give up Coke especially since that is the only caffeine that I drink. I do not drink coffee or tea, although I do wish i liked Green Tea b/c I know it's very healthy for you.
I had brought almonds to eat after my workout but of course my kids ate them. :( I was hungry! So, when we got home I ate a cheesestick and one yogurt covered pretzel. Giving up sugar is VERY hard. I could eat the entire bag of the yogurt covered pretzels.
For dinner I made this panko and parmesan chicken and it was topped with mozzerella cheese and I had to use a cheesestick since we din't have shredded mozzerella? Have you ever tried shredding a cheesestick? It's not an easy task. For my side I had spinach sautted in oil and garlic.
For dinner I made this panko and parmesan chicken and it was topped with mozzerella cheese and I had to use a cheesestick since we din't have shredded mozzerella? Have you ever tried shredding a cheesestick? It's not an easy task. For my side I had spinach sautted in oil and garlic.
I was soo hungry that I added some cauliflower to my meal. I'm still hungry and ice cream sounds good to me right now. :/





No comments:
Post a Comment