Breakfast: 1 Strawberry Chobani Yogurt with 1 serving of Oatmeal (did you know that 1 serving of oatmeal is 1/4 of a cup? I probably usually put 3/4 of a cup in a my yogurt, not today).
It was another snow day so I had to pack my lunch since I ended up taking the kids to the mall play area so they could get out of the house and play with friends. My Mom's group had a "Birthday Celebration" for the January Birthdays which they usually provide Krispy Kreme donuts which are my FAVE and I could eat 4 of them. Lucikly we were late so I didn't have any temptation to eat donuts! I made tuna (1/2 can) with olives and a boiled egg and added lemon juice. I also brought some carrots and celery and 1 serving of hummus which = 2 tablespoons) and even though I packed triscuits I think I might have had like 2 because Olivia ended up eating them! And one banana. Since we missed out on the donuts the kids asked if they could have an Auntie Anne Pretzel, another one of my faves. I let them share the pretzels sticks and I will usually get 2 when we buy them but I didn't eat one at all. Even though I really wanted one. This is so hard!
Olivia loves to draw me pictures of me. Here's one, they normally say I love you Moma but this just says Momma. I think she is secretly cheering me on even though she has no clue that I'm on a diet other than seeing me take pictures of my food. On the bright side, now that I have my camera out 3x a day I will snap some more shots of the kiddos!
Here's the back of the pic that says "moma andres" She has learned to write her last name and now writes it all the time.
For dinner, I made pesto pasta. I figured pesto is healthy since it's made from basil, garlic olive oil and some parmessan cheese. Now the pasta is probably too many carbs but I guess I have been low on carbs so I figured it was ok. I also read that one box of pasta = 8 servings! Umm, we usually go through a box for our family of 4 and we will have some leftovers just for one. So, I only cooked a half a box this time and I was still hungry after dinner. I ate 2 mandarin oranges. And I did have 1 yogurt covered mini pretzel. I have only been drinking water.





No comments:
Post a Comment