Fridays are usually crazy busy for me. This morning I dropped off Luca at school. Then we came home and I had to shovel our front stairs since I had a session today. I made myself a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats. Did you know the serving size is 3/4 of a cup!!??? What the heck! I usually have two big bowls full of this cereal and if you look at the pic 3/4 of a cup is nothing and there is milk in this small bowl and it looks empty, just like my stomach felt. So I had a banana and I did add about a 1/2 cup more cereal. I knew it was going to be a busy day and I needed to be able to function without being cranky! Then I took O to school and set up for my session.
After my session I picked up Olivia at school at 11:30 and we rushed home so I could pack a lunch for us to eat in the car. In the last two months we would normally get fast food b/c gymnastics is at 12:15 so I would never really have time to pack especially if I had a session or was editing. But, I made myself some quick toast and put my allotted "serving" of peanut butter and very small serving of Jelly. I also had a boiled egg, orange, pita chips and hummus. Off to gymnastics, errands, picked up Luca which he was on top of Pink again and he almost cried b/c his teacher forgot to get him candy so I felt bad and took him to get some candy at the dollar store. Which at this point I'm pretty sure my blood sugar level was low because I was craving something sweet and really wanted an ice cold Coke. Luca and Olivia both picked out fruit snacks and I did have about 7 of them to hold me over since we had to go to piano lessons!
We got home from Piano and I made meatloaf and roasted sweet potatoes. Which by the way I used to HATE sweet potatoes! I never liked them and would always prefer regular potatoes which I usually make mashed potatoes with meatloaf but I'm learning to like the sweet potatoes an they are so much more healthier. I just hope all of this is working. I will post my stats every Monday to see my progress. I did notice I have lost 3 pounds, but like I said I'm very hungry all day long. I guess by doing this I realize how much sweets/sugars I eat a day b/c I crave it all day long. Usually at night I get hungry and eat a snack and well, I haven't the past few days. I tried to kill my sweet cravings by having another orange. A chocolate chip cookie sounds so much better, though.



I think you always look so great and tiny in all of your pictures! I know that doesn't really matter though, it matters how you feel. Sometimes when I gain 5 pounds I will tell Jeremy that I am feeling fat and he will laugh at me and say, "There are a lot of girls out there who are actually fat and would give anything to be as "fat" as you!" He thinks I am crazy, LOL! But, I like my clothes to fit a certain way. I was SO SKINNY when I was nursing Buzzy for FIFTEEN months! That is a long time and I was eating everything I wanted. My metabolism was probably so awesome between running and nursing. Anyway, I quit nursing and it got cold out so I quit running at the same time and I gained almost 10 pounds just from November to Jan SO I am finally going to the gym :-) Your food posts are inspiring me because my eating habits are awful!
ReplyDelete