Monday, October 14, 2013

My Social Butterfly

Today we had Olivia's pre-school conferences.  They went great!  The teachers said something like if our classes were all Olivia's we would be happy.  She is doing great.  They are very impressed with her fine motor skills and showed me how she writes her name well, knows her shapes and can trace well, too.  They said she spends most of her time at creative play but also likes to rotate.  She plays well with all the other kids both boys and girls and never tattles or has any issues with anyone.  She likes to participate and can be a little social butterfly during circle time but overall, she's doing great.  I'm so proud of her.  Since she had no school today, I had a photo session scheduled with a 12 month old and she came along with me.  I told Olivia her job was to make the little boy laugh and she stood right behind me and made goofy faces.  The little boy loved her.  Toward the end of the shoot she would jump on my back as I was crouching down to take a pic. Other than her almost knocking me down she was a great little helper.  I love her so!

No comments:

Post a Comment