We were going to a Pumpkin Patch farm with our Moms group.
They are BFF's. I love it.
They are the cutest little things.
Some pics by our tree that is starting to turn colors.
They love taking pictures.
Mommy let's take a picture by the pretty flowers
This little boy is getting soo soo smart! He came home from school the other day and told me all about "Johann Sebastion Bach." And yes he even said the name correctly! He told me how he made his own music and the King was not happy about that. He wore a short wig because they used to wear wigs a long time ago. I can't believe all the stuff he's learning and he even said to me "I love to learn!" Makes my heart soo happy.
I was so glad he had the day off today. His teachers had a diocese conference for 2 days.
Here they are with all their friends. So much fun. They got to pick out a small pumpkin, play in the corn, go through the hay maze, and even get some pumpkin donuts and apple cider.
I need to get better at asking people to take a picture with me and the kids. So, today I did it and in return took a picture of my friend who took this with her kids. :)
Not only is Luca doing well in school, but he's being a good friend to others. He told me about how his classmate when on vacation and he asked him "How was your vacation?" He was genuinely interested. Unfortunately, the boys response was "I don't know." I told Luca that it was great that he's being a good friend. He said "Everyone at school likes me because I am nice to them."
Luca also brings home a weekly chart of how he is doing. Every day they are clipped to "Ready to Learn" and when they are doing good things they can get clipped up and when they are not behaving they clip down. We get a report on each day how they do. We also have to sign it and talk to Luca and ask him what he can do to make wise choices. The other day he said "Be kind to everyone." It was very sweet.
I love that he loves to read. He now reads 2 books every night. I am also so proud of him because they have over 50 sight words at school they need to know. Once they can read the sight word it goes on a ring. The 1st time he brought it home he had about 90% of the words on the ring. The second time he brought it home they were all on the ring. I'm so proud of him.














No comments:
Post a Comment