Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mommy's Birthday!

I had a great Birthday yesterday. My kids are the sweetest little kids ever! The night before my Birthday Corey reminded them that my Birthday was the next day so they would remember to tell me Happy Birthday. Luca comes in my room after that and said "Do you know tomorrow is your Birthday?" He's so cute. When I picked him up from school he was holding a piece of paper that was folded and told me that I couldn't see it until I had my cake and that it wasn't for me. At school, he drew three hearts in red, orange and yellow because my Birthday is in the fall and I like fall. It also said momma. So sweet and thoughtful of him to think of me while he was in school.
Corey bought a cake and had the kids help him decorate it.  Luca made the flower in blue and Olivia made the pink flower on the bottom.
I was surprised with beautiful flowers from the kids and Corey and also a new Michael Kors purse and wallet!! I had a great day and am excited to celebrate with my girlfriends on Saturday and eat sushi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment