Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Photo Session with MY kiddos!

I have been soo busy with Fall Sessions (23 scheduled this month!) that I realized I haven't really taken many pics of my own kids. So instead of editing, I decided to take 20 minutes to have a little fun with them. They had a blast!
Luca told me today that he was bumped to PINK again on the behavioral chart in class and that he and his friend Ojas were the only ones who got to Pink.  He's doing so well in school. 
He also told me that one of his classmates Mom was at school to volunteer and he had to read her three books.  She said that he was the only one that was able to read the word "Breathing" for the book called "Breathing Under Water"  I was so proud of him to hear that he's doing so well with reading.
He brought home another 50+ site words to go over since he knows all the other site words they brought to him last time.  I am looking forward to his conferences in Mid November.

Now my Sassy little girl is as sweet as can be. 
The other day I had to check out he site for a photo session and I had to take O with me,  Within 2 minutes of being there she was telling me that she was tired and wanted to go home.  This was my only opportunity to check out the location before my photo session and I told her just give me 10 minutes.  Then a minute later "I need to go potty." I was so frustrated because it's soo hard trying to "work" while being a stay at home mom.  I just can't get tasks done.  So I was upset and we went home and she went potty.  Then she was drawing and came to me and said "Mommy, how do you spell sorry?"  I asked her why and she said she was drawing the picture for her friend and I asked her if she did something to her friend and she said no, that it was a surprise.  I was confused and told her she didn't need to apologize to someone if she didn't do anything wrong.  Then after I showed her how to spell it she went back to work and wrote sorry on her drawing and gave it to me.  I wanted to cry.  I asked her why she was sorry and she said "I'm sorry I made you upset at the park (where I was trying to scout out the location).  She is the sweetest little girl ever!
And these two are the sweetest siblings ever!
They are so photogenic, and so easy to work with when taking pictures.

I'm thinking about putting this on a cnavas i love it so much, it just makes me happy looking at it.

Pure Joy caught on camera.











No comments:

Post a Comment