Here are the kids in their Halloween Costumes. I had to take some without their masks because I love seeing their beautiful faces.
We watched an episode of Power Rangers so they could do their poses. Luca studied it very well.
Olivia not so much. :) She really wanted to hold a sword! ;) I have to share this story. A couple of weeks ago I had a Moms Night Out with Olivia's Preschool classmates Moms. Corey ended up having both kids and took them to soccer practice. Normally I have Olivia during practice and she will play on the playground while Luca is practicing and Corey is coaching. Since Corey had them both he just had Olivia practice with them. She did very well. All the boys LOVED her and Corey said they kept trying to give her kisses. She talked about Thomas all day the next morning. When we went to Luca's game on Sunday while Thomas was playing in the middle of the game and he even had the ball he stopped in his tracks and said "Hi Olivia." It was SOOOO cute!
I love this.
They are too cute and have been counting down the days for Halloween!!
Look at the air this little girl has!
Luca, too!








No comments:
Post a Comment