Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Mommy Brag Moment
I just have to say how proud I am of Luca! He's been doing so well in school and learning so much. He's really getting it. The other day Corey gave him an Ice Cream Sandwich and he said "Me gusto Chocolate'!" It was great that he put together what he's learning in Spanish, I LOVE IT! He also has gotten his Progress Report. It basically had a list of behavioral type things like listening during circle time, etc. There were about 20 different things listed and if he received he check mark it meant that he needed to work on it. HE HAD NO CHECK MARKS!!! I am so proud of him. I had to re-read the instructions to make sure that no check marks meant good. I wish I would've made a copy but we had to sign it and give it back to the teacher. He also brings home sight words and when he knows the sight words the teacher will put it on a ring. He knew most of them! He's doing so well and even reading better, too. What else I am proud is that there was a new boy in school and the teacher had him sit next to Luca and Luca was a good friend to him and made him feel comfortable in class. Corey normally takes him to school in the morning but he was out of town for work the past 2 weeks so I took him. I loved it when I dropped him off at class and everyone was so happy to see him. A little girl came up to him and gave him a hug and I could just tell people were happy to see him. It makes my heart so happy he's doing well. I love that he LOVES school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment