Last year I took the kids to see The Reptile guy at our library and I forgot my camera. Then, The Reptile guy visited the kids at pre-school and I wasn't there so no pictures. This time I was prepared and I couldn't believe my eyes... my kids are BRAVE! They definitely didn't get that from me when it comes to reptiles!
Last year, Olivia held this alligator and it was much smaller and now it's almost as big as her. This alligator is 3 years old.
Luca was sad because he didn't get to hold one of the frogs which he really wanted to do, so at the end the Reptile guy let him hold a lizard instead.
The lizard giving Olivia a kiss on her nose!
I could not do this at all!
I'm shocked that Luca held the snake. Last year, he called Luca to come up and he refused, this year he wasn't as scared. So much fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment