It's very cute that Corey takes Luca, and for the very 1st time this year, Olivia camping in our backyard every year. They get so excited even if it's in our yard.
Like our non fence in the background? We FINALLY got our HOA to put up a new fence since ours was in terrible condition. They only replaced behind our house but hopefully it will help with the sale of our house. This was supposed to be put up on O's Birthday - June 18th. Grr! It's way over a month from when they scheduled it, but we are happy to finally have a new fence now!
My little campers in their pj's!
Camping with Dad!
I usually stick around for the Smores/Campfire festivites. After that, I go back to my soft cozy warm bed. This Momma Bear is not a camper. I prefer spas and hotels. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment