We had such a great time at my sisters cottage in Sand-point, Michigan. They have a cottage up north and I'm so glad we decided to go up there during the 4th of July! It was perfect weather, the kids LOVED the beach & playing with their cousin, we BBQ'd, had smores, and watched fireworks on the beach with my family. I'm thinking the 4th might be my favorite new holiday if we get to celebrate it like that every year! Love it.
I love buying Gabri the same clothes as O. Here they are in the same bathing suit I bought them. So cute!
I love buying Gabri the same clothes as O. Here they are in the same bathing suit I bought them. So cute!
I loved this in black and white. I'm so happy that they have each other.
Walking on the beach, look at how happy their faces are!
Love her to pieces ♥
Here she is modeling for me.
Pretty, Pretty girl!
Uncle Chris gave them rides on their jet skis and they LOVED it!
Luca on the jet skis.
Gabri and Olivia were having so much fun together.
They loved running on the beach. Olivia looks like a baywatch girl here!
Gabri running!
Smooch!
Right back at ya!
So pretty!
Corey took Luca, too.
Luca and Gabri.
My handsome little man.
He wanted to show me his guns.
Boat ride.
Fishing
The kids spent most of the time in the cabin of the boat while we were all fishing.
Peek-A-Boo!
Corey trying to catch a fish.
Mary trying, too.
Yummy treats after dinner.
So sweet.
Corey was making the kids laugh and it worked for Olivia and Gabri, but Luca is like What!?
Now he's smiling but O's sticking her tongue out.
Family pic on the beach! This turned out great, thanks Mary! ♥
Sunset at Sandpoint.
Next year we will have to get dressed up at night instead of the morning to get some beautiful sunset pictures.
SMORES!
She loved roasting the marshmallows.
Yum!
Some family photos.
Me and my girl.
This would've been so cute if Luca would've been a little more cooperative. :(














































No comments:
Post a Comment