I took Olivia to get her haircut at Sweet N' Sassy. Luca said he wanted to go because he wanted to walk the runway. They got a hold of my point and shoot camera before we left and I thought I'd post a couple of pics they took of each other.
Luca winking, which Olivia learned how to wink this week and they also both learned how to snap their fingers.
So this is Luca taking a picture of Olivia with his foot on her face while she has a bubble on her tongue. I was cracking up when I saw the pics they took of each other.
Here we are at Sweet N' Sassy and this is her before pic of her crazy and wild hair.
She loved this part and she loved that she got to pick the cotton candy smell shampoo.
These are not in the right order but this is after the haircut. Luca wanted a glitter stamp, too. The lady was nice enough to give him one on his hand and also gave him a sucker, too.
She loved her new do and her braid.
I made sure to watch the lady braid her hair like this as I have been trying to do this for awhile now, but I've been doing it all wrong. Now I know only to pull from one side instead of both.
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Luca does not like trying new foods. IE this bread he's eating, when he first saw it he said he didn't like it and I said just take one bite and try it which I've really been trying to do this a lot with him to try new foods and of course he said "This is yummy!"
Olivia is more likely to try stuff without me insisting too much.
I think she was over the pictures.
She passed out in the car from all the fun!
Here she is about to get her hair chopped. We only took an inch off.
No comments:
Post a Comment