Saturday, March 9, 2013

Luca's 5th Birthday!!!!

Luca had a fabulous Birthday on Wednesday! He had a snow day and I thought he was going to be disappointed that he wasn't going to be able to celebrate at school, but he was happy to watch some movies, take some 5 year old pics for me and just hang out at home.

 Here are the cookies that Corey and I made for his pre-school and also for the favors for his party!
We took the Bday boy to Chuck E Cheese and he had a blast!!!
After we had dinner at Chuck E Cheese we went home and had some yummy cake!
Just taking some pics before we eat some cake! Olivia was so excited....she loves cake and anything made with sugar! I Love this picture of us! :) We told Luca to make a wish and he said it out loud and we told him to not say it outloud but he still did. "I wish I can go to Gotham City!"
Blogger sucks today so these are not in order. Here he is opening his gifts....
He said "This cake is delicious!" Zia and Gabri came on Friday for his Bday party on Saturday. He loved the Spider man costume, Batman books and spider man glove! :) Uncle Leo came, too and got him a Batman costume! Thanks Uncle L!

No comments:

Post a Comment