Sunday, March 3, 2013

LOVE

Today Luca drew a picture for Olivia. He said it was a picture of Olivia holding a heart. A heart because he loves her. Isn't that sweet. Now I did have to ask what those two circles were and he said her boobies! Oh brother!

Later in the day, Olivia started singing on her microphone. She loves to sing and always sings to songs in the car or songs she learns in pre-school. I overheard Luca say to her "You don't sing good." Olivia said "What did you say?" So Luca repeated himself again and she said "Yes, I do! I'm a good singer!" They crack me up with their conversations.

This weekend Olivia came into our room at 6am (they normally wake up around 7 or later and our rule is when the clock turns 7 then they can come into our room). I told Olivia "It's 6 0'clock, you need to go back to bed until it turns 7." She said "Mommy I just want to tell you something. Good night, I love you."

Luca keeps telling me that when he grows up he wants to build a house across the street from us and then spend the night at our house.  I told him that his wife probably won't want to live next to their in-laws and he said.  That's ok, I'll talk to her, she'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment