Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Warning! Picture overload... I had fun taking some St. Patty's Day pics of the kids.
He loves to model for me.  And I love him! :)
At his Bday party, his cupcake dropped on the floor and he started crying.  We gave him another one, but he specifically wanted a blue cupcake just for him and the rest were yellow.  So, Corey scraped off the icing off the blue cupcake.  He had tears running down his cheeks and I figured if we started singing he would stop crying.  Corey went to take a pic of him and when he saw the camera he wiped his tears and smiled.  He's so trained to smile and work it. I still haven't looked into modeling for this kid, but I should.

I love that I got a genuine laugh from her.
One of my favorites.  BTW the tutu was $5 at The Gap!  Love a good bargain and she has worn it daily!
Love this one of him here, too.


I took the above pics before St. Patty's. I really wanted to take those pics with my new backgrounds. I bought three b/c they had a buy 2 get one free sale.  I'm so excited to use them.  Here's the Chevron background that I took of them today. I finally got them a couple of days ago and the other pictures were taken over a week ago.
They get excited about backdrops as much as I do!
I love how they want to do different poses.  Olivia said "Let me go on Luca's back!"
They are BFF's!  They are finally feeling much better, too.  Can you tell?
I love our Mud room. It's probably one of my favorite rooms b/c at our old house we would just walk in from the garage straight into our kitchen.  So coats, shoes, mail and everything would be cluttered into the kitchen.  I love that in the mudroom we have a place for all that "stuff."  It does get pretty dirty in there so Corey decided to touch up the paint and we decided to just paint it a different color.  I will post pics of it when it's fully complete, looks so much better in this blue color!
The kids wanted to help and then Luca said "I like helping you, Papa."

No comments:

Post a Comment