Wow! I can't believe that FIVE years ago today, I was pregnant with Luca. Today was his actual due date March 5th. You can just see the look on my face how nervous I was to be a Mom. I just had no idea what to expect. I was happy, but very nervous.
Luca is sooo excited that tomorrow is his Birthday. He has the day planned already. He's going to school and we're bringing the Batman cookies that he specifically requested b/c he saw something similar on pinterest. So Corey and I made them this weekend from scratch! Then, we are going to have some lunch at home and when Corey comes home from work we are going to his favorite place, Chuck E Cheese for dinner. Then back home for cake and presents. He has planned out ALL the details. His Bday bash is on Saturday and I'm a little nervous. When HE made his list of people to invite it was 12 kids which I thought was a good number, not really thinking about siblings and now the number is 25 kiddos. At least it's not at our house and it's at Greaters, but I'm a little nervous to have 25 kids plus their parents...yikes that could be around 75 people...OMG I just realized that. Wow, it's gonna be a little crazy, but fun!

Are you sure that was nerves? Or are you really thinking "What are you looking at?"
ReplyDeleteLOL Yes, thanks for reminding me that I was very mean when I was pregnant. That line and "Why don't you figure it out for once." Is my other favorite pregnancy line.
ReplyDelete