This past Sunday the weather was in the mid 60's so I had to take that opportunity to take some 5 year old pictures for Luca (even though he won't be 5 until March) I needed some for his Birthday party invitations.
I didn't post some of the pics I took because I will post them on his Bday, BUT, I will tell you that my friend who is a Math teacher and went to OSU knew about "The Fountain of Numbers" on OSU's campus. There are 9 GIANT #'s displayed in the Math Departments Campus. She has a tradition with her kids on each Bday to take a pic by their age. So I am starting the tradition, too! The only thing was Corey and Olivia were waiting in the car for us and I took about 10 quick shots and Luca was a little distracted from all the numbers that I didn't get a great pic, most of them were blurry b/c my camera kept focusing on the number instead of my subject. But, I have some time to take more pics before his big day!
Olivia was very upset that she had to stay in the car. She wanted to take pictures, too! I told her I would take her when she turned 4, but for some reason I couldn't find the #4! I asked my friend and she said 4 was lying on the ground so I'll have to find it the next time.


He is so handsome!
ReplyDelete