Thursday, January 24, 2013

Diva!

Olivia always thinks it's funny to wear my Ugg boots or high heels, but today she wore my boots that go to my knees but they went up to the top of her thighs. I had to take a picture and she was having fun posing for me.
I think I have mentioned before that Olivia used to always talk about Emmett in her class. Well, she has moved on and now talks about a cute little boy named Owen.  She told me she wants to marry him!  His Mom said that Owen talks about her all the time and he gets so excited when he sits next to her during snack time.
When I dropped her off school I always go in the class with her and give her kiss and a hug good bye.  As I was giving her a hug she told me "Owen's here!"  I said go say hi to him.  Instead she went right by him and said "Mrs. Brown can I go paint?"  I think she was playing hard to get, maybe to see if he would come and join her paint?  She's too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment