Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mommy Daughter Day!

I planned a little Mommy and Daughter day with Olivia yesterday and we both had such a great time! The library had Snow White and some of her dwarfs from the Columbus Theatre to do a 15 minute sneak peek of their Snow White performance that they do. Olivia was very happy to see Snow White!
I also had a little lunch date with her, too. I have never just gone out to lunch with JUST Olivia.  It was really nice.  I think when I have both kids with me they both want to talk and will fight over who gets to talk first.  Olivia will always talk about what Luca talks about, so it was nice that we had a meal where she could just talk about whatever SHE wanted. She definitely enjoyed the lunch date at Bravo.  They give her a little piece of pizza dough to play with. :)
This pics are not in order.  I definitely see her as a good Mommy because she can sure multi-task, just look at this pic!  She has two babies, one in the stroller and one in the car seat.  She's walking her dog AND on the phone! :)  She will be such a great Mommy someday.  She's so caring with her babies and calls them "sweetie pie" and is always feeding them or holding them.  Another thing she likes to play is Beauty Shop.  She sat me in a chair and asked my name (event though she knows my name).  I told her Joanna and she started to write it on the board she said "G?" Then after I spelled it out for her  and she wrote it, she asked me how I wanted my hair cut.  She also likes to play teacher and doctor, too .  It makes me wonder what she's going to be when she grows up? They say to do what you loved doing when you played as a kid.  Then she'll definitely be a princess!
Olivia with one of the dwarfs. Look at her hair and how straight it looks!  Her curls are starting to loosen a lot.  
After lunch, we went to one of her classmates, Emmett's Bday party.  She loves Emmett and talks about how he protects her.  His party was a pirate theme.  Isn't this cheese dip such a cute idea?
Emmett's Mom Nicole did a great job with his party!
This was before their treasure hunt!  They also painted and did crafts  Olivia had fun.
Everyone got these cute pirate hats and swords!
The Bday boy! 
I have to say that one of my recent resolutions this year is to stay away from my computer/phone when i'm with the kids and the past two days I did great.  Just posted a pic of Olivia on FB while she was crafting at the library but that was it!  I noticed that in those 2 days the kids behavior was really well, no one was in time out and they just loved that we gave them our FULL attention ALL day long.  Olivia was even so grateful on her little day.  She said all on her own "Thank you mommy for taking me to lunch, you're a good mommy and papa is a good papa."  She also told me she loved me!  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment