As I had mentioned before, the kids asked Santa for scooters and they just LOVE riding it. Here's some shots of them in action. They sure learned quick how to balance on those scooters!
This is in our basement. Since it's way to cold and snowy out to ride, the can ride for hours down there. The wheels even light up. It's also a great work out, I know this because I had to try it. I want one! :)
Isn't he handsome?
I can't believe he's turning 5 two months from Sunday! Time sure does fly. At this age, he is already planning his own party. I was hoping to do a Pirate theme for him because I saw all of these super cute ideas on pinterest and my sister has a bunch of fabric and signs that are red and white from the Olivia the Pig theme, BUT, he is insisting on a Batman theme party. He says that Batman is his favorite Superhero. He told me all of his friends he wanted to invite and that he wanted Batman treat bags and cookies and the girls can have princess bags. So into the details!
Luca likes to tell me when I drive to go faster! I explained to him it's against the law to go over the speed limit and that I could get a ticket from a policeman. He then asked me well, what happens if you don't pay your ticket. I told him I could go to jail. He said what would they do with us? I said they would find someone to take care of you. Olivia was very upset and said what about my baby!?
BTW, I love getting a good deal! I got this sweater shirt at Old Navy for $2.49! They had a ton of stuff on clearance after the holiday and i have a bin full of Gap and Old Navy stuff for them this summer and next year. I even got Olivia nice pj's for 50 cents! You can't get that deal at a thrift store plus it's brand new! I love a good deal!!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment