It makes me so happy whenever I come downstairs to see this. The kids will put a blanket down, a couple of pillows from the couch and make themselves a reading area for them to read books. They love books and we go to the library at least 2x a week. Once for storytime and the other time for some sort of event or to return and get new books for them to checkout. Tomorrow we are going to meet Llama, Llama! I am so happy that they love storytime and reading!
Luca reading his Curious George book.
Lunchtime. OMG look at her tongue? Corey and I thought she should be KISS for Halloween. Great idea, right?
I had to take a picture of her with her tongue in her mouth. She's my good little eater and ate everything on her plate for lunch! Maybe it's my cooking skills or my pretty presentation? :)
Luca is a good eater, too!
I LOVE pinterest! We moved into our house 3 years ago. I was so disappointed in how our grout had gotten so dirty in
three years. What's crazy is we live in a "no-shoes on" house so how in
the world did it get so black? Especially when I mop the floors once a
week! So I saw this pin to take Baking Soda a Peroxide and I scrubbed
the grout with a toothbrush and here is a before and after picture!Can you see the difference? After 5 LONG hours of deep cleaning the entire kitchen and scrubbing my floors with a toothbrush, I felt like I should go to a ball or something!?!
OMG! Your floor looks awesome! The only thing I can not stand about my house is the kitchen floor because our grout was nasty! We paid Stanley Steemer $500 to clean it and it looked awesome but it was supposed to last 5 years and I already think (after 1) that it looks bad again! I will try your trick for sure!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics of Olivia. She looks so grown up. I'm glad they enjoyed meeting Llama llama. Great job on your floors. Gotta love Pinterest.
ReplyDelete