Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Olivia's Dentist Appointment

Olivia and I had our 6 month dentist visit and this time I was prepared with my camera!!
She did an amazing job!  On the way there she fell asleep and my Mom was with me so they sat in the car while I got my teeth cleaned b/c I didn't want to wake up Olivia and have her be cranky during her visit.  After they cleaned my teeth I went to wake her up and she was probably the most excited person I have ever seen to go to the dentist!
Dr. Dave reminded us to start saving our money for braces!  She still has her under bite which I had (3 long years of expanders/braces!).  She also still does not have her 2 year molars on the top but they didn't seem too concerned since she didn't get her teeth until really late.  But, they said her teeth looked really clean and she got a big "No Cavities!" sticker!
Here's the pic that Luca drew in school, I tried uploading my phone photos and couldn't figure it out so I just took a pic of it on my regular camera. 
This weeks themes is family.  Luca had to make his family tree which included all four of us and he added "grandpa" which he doesn't call any of his grandparents that it's either Nonno or Poppy, but he did add Zia.  He told me that he couldn't fit Uncle Chris and Gabri and the rest of his family on his tree.  Olivia had homework which was to decorate a picture of her family herself.  I let her put all the foam stickers on her page herself, not bad, right?  I figured if I let her color on it she would most likely color over the picture so I figured foam stickers would be best.  Hope she gets an A on her homework! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment