Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bianca

Over Labor Day weekend we went to visit Olivia's Godparents who just recently had a baby. Since we were in Cleveland, I thought it would be neat to visit our old dog, Bianca, who Luca and I haven't seen her since we gave her away three years ago. So we did....
This was Olivia's 1st time meeting Bianca, she was very scared at first.  Bianca is a pretty big dog 105 pounds to be exact but she is the most sweetest dog ever!  She doesn't bark at anyone unless they are shady, she doesn't jump on anyone, she is a super laid back dog. 
We had to give her away because we thought Luca was allergic to her because he always had a hard time breathing but we never found out because his pediatrician said he was too young to get an allergy test. Since he's gotten his tonsils out I'm thinking it was his tonsils and not Bianca. :( But Bianca has a good home with Aaron (Corey's fraternity brother) and Jill his wife. They love her and have told us how she is the best dog they've ever had, and they've had a lot of dogs!
I love this picture of Olivia petting Bianca and Luca telling Bianca to shake!
I did notice that Bianca has gotten older, she's 7 years old now and likes to lay around more than run around like she used to.
Luca loved her and didn't want to go.
Checking out her tags. Bye Bianca, we miss you!!! Stay tuned for pictures of Luca and Olivia's 1st day of pre-school tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment