Olivia was yelling "Go Buckeyes!" Even though I hate football, I still think it's cute to get the kids all dressed in Buckeye gear!
I think I've over done it with pictures, because Luca is no longer a fan of taking pictures. Can you tell by this 'hurry up and take my picture' smile? Also, his jersey is a 2T and I can't believe it still fits him, while Olivia is wearing a 4T shirt!
I think this is so cute especially how O's feet are off the floor!
Working on her letters. I'm not sure if it's the 2nd child thing (probably b/c I don't work with her as much as I did with Luca) but Olivia knows most of her letters but what blows my mind is that every time she sees the letter V which is in her name, she says Y! I'll tell her that a Y has a tail on it, but she will still say Y. She also gets confused with b's and mixes it up with p's but I think that might be normal because they are so similar.
She does say the sweetest things, though! The other day she said "Thank you for making me breakfast, Mommy. You are a beautiful Mommy and I love you!" I told her she could do and have whatever she wanted after that!
Luca has been askign Corey to go camping all summer but it's been so hot that earlier this year he just set up the tent in the bonus room. It was a perfect night, nice and cool to go camping so Corey told Luca that he could go and he was soo excited!
Corey told Luca to keep it a secret from Olivia because the last time they camped out in the bonus room it wasn't so pleasant. They kept waking eachother up and would scare eachother and they would scream and cry. Plus, Olivia sleeps like a fish where she is all over the place so it was just better for her not to camp.
Happy Camping! I can't wait to go into my nice, soft, warm bed! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment