Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Girl!

Look at me! I'm three!!!!
Olivia was soo happy on her Birthday.  She kept asking Corey and I...."Is it still my Birthday today?"  After naptime Luca said "It's not your Birthday anymore!"
I asked Olivia what she wanted to do for her Birthday and Luca shouted "Chuck E Cheese!"  I told him it was Olivia's Birthday and she gets to choose and she said "Graeters! Can I have chocolate ice cream in a cup?"  Absolutely! 
Typically, I'll do 2 Birthday parties for the kids...one with their playmates and one with the family.  I didn't do a playmate one because all of her playmates are boys and I didn't think they would be interested in a Pinkalicious party.  Hopefully by next year she'll have some more girlfriends and we can do a small party for her favorite girl friends.
Corey and I were talking about the day she was born.  She came out crying and peed on Corey and the nurse.  Then when Corey cut her umbilical cord blood splattered all over including his face.  I didn't realize she was listening to us and later that day she said to Corey "I peed on you when I was a baby?" 
Uncle Nay Nay is in town and Poppy was in town, too for O's Birthday.  More pictures to come of Olivia's Pinkalicous Birthday Party.  She's super excited.  She keeps asking me if she can wear the tutu zia made for her. 

2 comments:

  1. Love Olivia's top where did ou get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gymboree...I bought it 2 years ago on clearance and couldn't wait for her to turn three so she could wear it!! :)

    ReplyDelete