Thursday, June 21, 2012
Three Year Well Visit
Olivia had her 3 year well visit. I think this might have been the first time that I've not been at the kids well visit doctor appointment. I had a market study so Corey took the kids and he said they did great. I remembered Luca getting a shot at 3 but Olivia was all updated on her vaccines so she lucked out...so did Corey! :) Corey said that she was in the 25th percentile for height (which I thought was odd b/c she was always in the 75th percentile forever but I guess it's not odd coming from 2 shortie parents) and she was in the 50th percentile for weight. Dr. Rob asked if we were going on vacation this summer and Corey told him that we went to Disney earlier this year and Olivia was talking his ear off about Disney and how she got to shoot zurg in the Toy Story ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment