Gabri and Olivia holding hands going for a stroll. We were going to watch Luca and Corey go fishing and I never realized what a beautiful spot Corey found right in our neighborhood!
On our way down to the river I stopped to take some pictures.
Cute pic in black and white.
Vintage photo
I edited these three pics and I can't decide which way I like it best....Vintage.
Black and White
High Contrast/Super Bright
Luca is great at fishing!
Another one I can't decide on...black and white?
Or color?
I miss Sunday dinners with my family. Luca normally doesn't like spaghetti sauce, but when my Mom made it, he ate it so fast and asked for seconds. Then said SHE was the best cooker and Mommy was not anymore. He's right, though. My Mom has a special touch and I can never make her food taste exactly the same.
Spaghetti and meatballs ready on the table like old times...
I love this picture of Luca. I can't decide again...Bright?
Or vintage?
He's so sweet!
And cool.
And full of energy!
Olivia had her 1st nightmare last night! She scared us to the death! She woke up at 2am screaming, crying and running in our room saying "Mommy! Mommy! There's a dog in my room!" I calmed her down and brought her back into bed and she came back about an hour later. I normally put the "decorative" pillows on the floor and she laid on top of those pillows and fell asleep and then woke up and walked back into her room. I was surprised that she didn't crawl into bed with us and that she woke up and walked to bed by herself.


















I like the color photos the best! Especially the one of preppy Luca!
ReplyDelete