The kids just LOVE riding on Nonno's tractor and taking him for a ride.
Here's Luca giving Nonno and Olivia a ride.
Feeding our neighbors horses. Aren't they so pretty?
The cousins hanging out in Gabri's room.
I LOVE this pic of Gabriella that I took. I can't believe she is already taller than Olivia. We're thinking she'll also be taller than Luca by next year, too. She is 9 months younger than O!
Olivia's 1st sleepover at Gabri's house. My sister said they giggled, whispered and were being sneaky. They didn't go to bed until really late like 9:30 and t hey woke up at 5:30!
Fun in Zia's pool.
Olivia wasn't happy to get out of the pool.
Since the weather has been amazing I didn't pack anything for the kids for a chilly day. Fortunately, Olivia and Luca were able to borrow some of Gabri's clothes as you can tell by Luca wearing a purple jacket. :)
This was at Calder's farm. After going here I realized that I'm definitely a city girl. The farm smell is just not my thing.
Nonno and Olivia.
Nonno feeding the calf.
My little farmers.
Gabri the farmer! We had fun. Can't wait to see the fam again in 3 weeks for O's Birthday party! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment